2011年3月23日水曜日

ビルマへのメール


Dear  all friends in Burma,

Warm weather, gentle people, I really miss Burma. I do hope to see you all.
But as you know, the big earthquake hit Japan and as if we were in nightmare.
Tsunami caused by the earthquake of magnitudes 9.0 swallowed many towns along the coast lines. Tsunami also caused serious troubles of nuclear reactors.
More than 8,000 people are dead and over 12,000 are missing. The scenes of the devastated areas are like a hell.
I can’t imagine how much the people who lost their parents and children suffer.
The situation is just like the cyclone Nagis in 2008 May.
The earthquake, tsunami raged in all its fury and whole Japan is shaking with fear now.
Fortunately, my friends, my family and I are fine. Now, we unite and try to help the victims as soon as possible.
 Many Burmese gave me e-mails, phone calls, chat. I’m very very glad to know your compassion. I transferred your mails to my friends. Thank you so much for your warm massages.
 More than 100countries including yours offer supports. Those are really encouraging for us. We will rebuild and never give up.


20 March 2011
Sincerly yours 


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿